Monday 30 May 2011

Announcing the winners...

Many thanks to all of you who have already sent in your votes to me for the winning photos.

If you still have to send me your votes, remember that I need them all by tomorrow evening- no later than 9pm UK time, please. If you send them later than this, they will not be included in the final count.

On Wednesday, 1st June, my pupils will record a short video in the morning, announcing the top 3 in each category. I hope to post this to the blog at around 11.30am UK time. 

Good luck to all countries, and look out for the winners being announced on the blog on Wednesday!

Best wishes

Michael

1 comments:

Ethan & Michael,  2 June 2011 at 11:56  

We are very happy to get the nature award

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP